Restrictions in Connection with the Coronavirus
All lines in the IDS BK network will operate in a modified regime. Since the situation is developing fast, we recommend you check the current status before your journey. On this page we bring you all the known information.
Travel in all types of public transport vehicles is possible only with face respirators, face masks, or other suitable protection (scarf, headcloth…), which will cover the nose and mouth.
Regional Railway Transport
All train services are operating according to special timetables, which correspond with timetables valid for a normal Saturday to which selected train services are added. The lines S8, S55 and S65 are not operating at all. On the line S20 all category REX services to Vienna are cancelled.
Regional Bus Transport
All lines operate according to timetables valid for a Saturday with following added services:
- line 245, service 2 at 4:20 a.m. from Malacky, žel. st. to Bratislava
- line 245, service 6 at 5:10 a.m. from Malacky, žel. st. to Bratislava
- line 250, service 108 at 5:14 a.m. from Suchohrad, Karlov dvor to Bratislava
- line 259, service 104 at 6:50 a.m. from Kuchyňa, OcÚ to Malacky
- line 269, service 6 at 4:55 a.m. from Jablonové, Jednota to Bratislava (additional bus to increase capacity)
- line 632, service 5 at 6:32 a.m. from Bratislava to Senec
- line 645, service 8 at 5:01 a.m. from Čataj, obratisko to Bratislava; service 50 will not run
- line 720, service 4 at 4:26 a.m. from Vlky to Bratislava
- line 720, service 26 at 5:46 a.m. from Tomášovo, osada to Bratislava
It will be possible to board the bus only through the back doors and the space in the front part of the vehicle will not be accessible for passengers. Purchase of travel tickets will be possible only before boarding the bus (for example through the IDS BK mobile app). Travelcards are valid without tap-in.
City Public Transport
All city public transport lines in Bratislava are operating during working days according to timetables valid for school holidays. Weekend operation is not affected. It is not possible to board buses and trolleybuses through the front doors and it is not allowed to enter the front part of the vehicle.
Bus lines 25, 26 and 92 are canceled due closure Volkswagen factory.
Tram line 7 have been canceled from 24th Mar.
City public transports in Malacky and Senec are temporarily stopped.