Bratislava CARD for tourists
The Bratislava CARD is the official tourist destination card helping you to get to know and experience the best, what Bratislava and the Bratislava Region have to offer.
- Unlimited travel on the public transport network in all zones in Bratislava and the Bratislava Region including one piece of luggage
- One child up to the age of 16 accompanied by a Bratislava CARD holder parent is entitled to unlimited travel in the IDS BK public transport network in all zones
- Free 1-hour walking city tour in Slovak, English and German held daily at 2.00 pm (tours in other languages based on availability of the guide for min. 2 persons)
- One child up to the age of 16 accompanied by a Bratislava CARD holder parent is entitled to join the free 1-hour walking city tour
- Free admission to 12 museums and galleries
- One child up to the age of 15 accompanied by a Bratislava CARD holder parent is entitled to a 20 % discount on the Presporacik Oldtimer sightseeing bus
- Free trilingual guide
- More than 120 other attractive discounts of up to 50 % including museums and galleries, music concerts, food & drink, wellness, cafés, restaurants, shopping, beer & wine, tours & excursions, nightlife, bike & car rental, Danube Experience, zoo and leisure.
Types and prices
24-hour CARD: 18 €
48-hour CARD: 22 €
72-hour CARD: 25 €
How to use the card?
- The Card is non-transferable and only valid when it contains the card holder‘s name, the date and hour of issue.
- The Bratislava CARD is only available to persons aged 16 and over.
- The Card is valid in all establishments until midnight on the last day of validity.
- When travelling by public transport the Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from time of issue and allows unlimited travel throughout the IDS BK network. The holder of the Card can be accompanied by one child aged up to 16 and have luggage. In zones the 100+101 it is also valid on the night lines. In case of a ticket inspection, present your Card along with a photo ID. It the city public transport is not necessary to show your Card to the driver.
- Present yourself with your Card in all establishments in advance.
- The discounts apply to basic non-discounted rates.
- Free guided tour takes place every day at 2:00 p.m. Booking must be made until 12:00 p.m. (noon) on the day of the tour.
Where to buy
- BTB Tourist Information Centre ̶ Klobučnícka 2
- BTB Tourist Information Centre ̶ Bratislava Airport, Ivanská cesta
- ZSSK Customer Centre ̶ Hodžovo námestie 1 (underpass)
- ZSSK Customer Centre ̶ Hlavná stanica Railway Station, Námestie Franza Liszta 1
- Slovak Lines Ticket Offices ̶ Bus Station Mlynské nivy, Mlynské nivy 31
- Flora Tour ̶ Kúpeľná 6
- Flora Tour ̶ Twin City Liner Landing Stage (HUMA 6), Rázusovo nábrežie
- Aplend City Hotel Perugia ̶ Zelená 5
- Apollo Hotel Bratislava ̶ Dulovo námestie 1
- Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava ̶ Vysoká 2A
- Botel Pressburg ̶ Dvořákovo nábrežie
- Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava ̶ Pilárikova 5
- Hotel Barónka ̶ Mudrochova 2
- Hotel Color ̶ Pri Starom mýte 1
- Hotel Danubia Gate ̶ Dunajská 26
- Hotel Divoká voda ̶ Vodné dielo Čunovo
- Hotel NH Bratislava Gate One ̶ Ambrušova 7
- Hotel Tatra ̶ Námestie 1. mája 5
- Premium business hotel bratislava ̶ Priekopy 20/A
- Tulip House Boutique Hotel ̶ Štúrova 10