On 19 and 20 June 2021 (Saturday and Sunday) between 9 AM and 12 PM, the railway infrastructure manager (ŽSR) has planned reconstruction works on the railway line connecting Bratislava and Dunajská Streda. The works will limit train services on the section of the railway line between the stations Bratislava Main railway station (Hlavná stanica) and Bratislava-Nové Mesto.
The following train services will be cancelled without a replacement:
- Os 4318 Komárno 7:50 AM – Bratislava-Nové Mesto 9:50 AM – Bratislava hl. st. 9:57 AM,
- Os 4317 Bratislava hl. st. 10:05 AM – Bratislava-Nové Mesto 10:12 AM – Komárno 12:14 PM,
- Os 4320 Dunajská Streda 9:53 AM – Bratislava-Nové Mesto 10:47 AM – Bratislava hl. st. 10:54 AM,
- Os 4322 Komárno 9:42 AM– Bratislava-Nové Mesto 11:47 AM – Bratislava hl. st. 11:54 AM,
- Os 4321 Bratislava hl. st. 12:04 PM – Bratislava-Nové Mesto 12:11 PM – Komárno 14:14 PM.
The passengers are advised to use city public transport services when travelling between the two stations. The best solution is to use the tram line number 4 between the Nové Mesto railway station and Trnavské mýto and the lines 61 or 201 between Trnavské mýto and the Main railway station (Hlavná stanica).