The cross-border line Bratislava – Hainburg starts operating from 5 September 2022
The cross-border line Bratislava – Hainburg starts operating from 5 September 2022.
Bus line 901 to Hainburg is part of Integrated transport system (IDS BK) in Bratislava region.
(The tariff conditions of VOR and KlimaTicket are not valid on bus line 901.)
- Bus line 901 departs from Most SNP, via Einsteinova (in the direction of Bratislava also via Aupark), via Wolfsthal to Hainburg an der Donau.
- 16 pairs of connections on working days, 15 pairs of connections on Saturdays and 10 pairs of connections on Sundays and common public holidays.
- The tariff conditions of IDS BK apply to this line.
- A new zone 190 is created in IDS BK for the austrian border region.
- The travel tickets can only be purchased in combination of zones 100 + 101 + 190.
The single travel tickets for zones 100 + 101 +190 can be purchased:
- when boarding the bus: basic €2,50 / discounted €1,50 (tickets are non-transferable)
- in the mobile app IDS BK: basic €2,50 / discounted €1,25 (tickets are transferable, valid 60 minutes)
The prepaid travelcards can be purchased in the mobile app IDS BK and at the selling point of Bus station Nivy.
(Note: The network ticket is not valid in the new zone 190. The combination of the network ticket with the new zone 190 can only be purchased in the mobile app IDS BK.)
- Domestic transport only on Slovak or Austrian territory is excluded!